|Happy Belated Thanksgiving
Dec 4, 2002
Hey Dr Bob
Sorry this is late. Just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving.
You've helped me countless times and I am sure you have helped zillions of other people out there.
There are many things and people to be thankful for and I know one of those people is you.
Enjoy the day sir.
Response from Dr. Frascino
And happy turkey leftovers to you too! Stay well.
blood donation - part 2
Puerto Rico Tyler is DONE with THIS THING! WOO HOO
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.