|Happy Belated Thanksgiving
Dec 4, 2002
Hey Dr Bob
Sorry this is late. Just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving.
You've helped me countless times and I am sure you have helped zillions of other people out there.
There are many things and people to be thankful for and I know one of those people is you.
Enjoy the day sir.
Response from Dr. Frascino
And happy turkey leftovers to you too! Stay well.
blood donation - part 2
Puerto Rico Tyler is DONE with THIS THING! WOO HOO
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.