Silly willy

Dr. Bob,

I can't control my willy. It has a mind of its own and insist I satisfy its compulsive behavior or else... My question is simple...I had sex with a street hooker and didn't take my condom off until I drove home 30 minutes later. This may sound crazy, but my fear was that if I took the condom off her juices around my base could come in contact with my urethra. Do you think I'm at any risk for leaving this damn thing on so long? I notice her juices had managed to get between the condom and my foreskin. I gave my willy a good whipping for getting me in this bind and would appreciate any advice you can share to help me with this situation. I need to teach Willy a lesson.

Sincerely, Willy-wanker.

Willy Wanker,

The only risk you have is making a very bad fashion statement by wearing your used condom all the way home. Silly Willy is not at fault. Just make sure he's dressed properly for the fancy dress ball and not the ride back home. OK? Stay well.

There is a need for a second HIV transmission and prevention forum
blood donation - part 2