|There is a need for a second HIV transmission and prevention forum
Dec 4, 2002
I think this site should start another forum on safe sex and prevention. Mr. Kull can't answer everyone's questions and I have had plenty and he has never answered me yet this has been six months of asking. When people do not get their questions answered they become so fustrated. you know how the worried wells' mind works! This lead to people going into the forums for people who are already infected for a chance to get their questions answered. I hope you can understand why people come into your forum with possible infection questions.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You might want to pass your comments along to the folks who operate this site.
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.