to all doctor botherers

Get a grip people, stop bothering the people on this web-site just because YOU still think you have hiv after a negative test at three months. Let them deal with real hivers.I know this message probably wont make a blind bit of difference to all the BOO-HOO'ers out there. So here's the deal,if you ask one of the kind doc's on The Body if you need to be tested then follow the advice.If the answer is no then don't,if the answer is yes to put your mind at ease then do it, and don't be a wimp. Knowlage is power but fear is more powerfull,don't let it ruin your life. If you can't let go after three months then seek out a counciler and take notice of what they say.Don't let your mind mess you about. This fear if YOU let it will eat you up then spit you out. Finaly take a minute and think of all those people who are suffering in the world and have no hope(i.e famine,war,disease,poverty,crime, old age etc etc etc).Thankfully with hiv we now have very effective drugs which will float your boat long enough to be able croak it of one of the above ailements even old age!Sleep well world for you may never wake tomorrow(joke?)What say you Bob? From a former worried but can't be arsed any more.

What do I say? I say thank you, thank you, and thank you once again. Live long and prosper!

Dr. Spock, I mean Bob

RE:What is happening?I am CONFUSE (Acne Singaporean)
RE: I want to