RE:What is happening?I am CONFUSE (Acne Singaporean)

Dear Bob i am the confuse Singaporean. Sorry to trouble you again but pls help me to settle down my mind completely.I am going crazy. (1)You mention that being tapped on the shoulder with or without exotic pimples poses absolutely no risk for HIV. but what if i pop a few of them around a day ago and i came into contact with the indian blood? Am i at risk?Do you think i still need to take the test? (2)You mention that my symptoms are not suggestive of HIV seroconversion.is it possible to let me know how you make that judgement? (3)if my 4 wks long sore throat is cause by the chronic haze, do taking amoycillin help? (4)Regarding the donation, do you mind me donate through your credit card?or do you pefer a cheque?

Thanks for you help and hope to hear from you soon.And if you are coming to Spore,give me a mail and i can bring you aroung.

Hello confused and Worried Singaporean,

First off, you shouldn't pop your pimples. However, even if you did, you still have no significant risk. My advice still stands. You do not need an HIV test. Regarding HIV symptoms, they are variable and beyond the scope of this forum (dedicated to HIV Fatigue and Anemia). You'll have to trust me on this. Your symptoms are not suggestive of an acute conversion reaction. Regarding your sore throat, ampicillin may help if the cause is a bacterium; however, many sore throats are caused by viruses, in which case, ampicillin would not help.

Finally, checks are best for donations to The Foundation. The address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well. See a dermatologist if your acne is a problem. HIV certainly is not your problem.

raped and infected with HIV and HepB
to all doctor botherers