You are a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL MAN!!!

Dear Doctor,

Words cannot express the gratitude I have towards you and the way you answered my question. The compassion you show towards others is truly remarkable. Although your forum is specifically for fatigue and anemia, you find the time in your hectic schedule to help those of us who feel overwhelmed by fear and confusion.

An eternity of thanks for a truly wonderful and genuine person.

Keep that smile of yours - it is reassuring just to see it on the screen.

Yours,

Silly Boy

Hello Silly Boy,

I'll promise to keep smiling, if you promise to stay well and safe. Deal? Thanks for your thanks.

The Nosepick - Apologies for an incorrect posting, pls read all same
raped and infected with HIV and HepB