I'm A Spoon etc

Dear Doctor,

Thank-you for taking both the time and trouble to answer my question.

I apologise for any naivety on my part for asking such a seemingly illogical question, but the fear, helped in no small part by a genuine lack of medical knowledge can play funny tricks on one's mind.

Once again, thank-you for your kind consideration and comments. You are amaze me with your sincerity and genuine concern for those around you.

Many thanks,

Spoony

Dear Spoony,

You are most welcome! Spoony, don't feel you're loony just for asking the question! You are correct that anxiety and fear can play very strange tricks on one's mind. Stay well Spoony.

general fatigue for newly diagnosed
Please Respond