Hey Doc. I've taken a risk on accident. Here's the low down, I went to a strip club and did a very dumb thing. I got a few lap dances and the stripper was willing to give me a hand job for cash of course. I proceeded by undoing my belt and pants. bottom line I never really got the hand job but the stripper grinded against me for a song or two. she had her underwear on and I had mine but mr willy might have been out a little bit. I was never hard at all but she rode me with her undies on for a little bit. no insertion what so ever. however she was sweating alot and my jeans had gotten pretty damp. ne ways worst case senario would be that the dampness might have been vaginal fluids with sweat mixed rubbing against my unhard penis for a few minutes. again like i said no insertion at all. i didn't think about what i had done until later and now that's all i can think about. so doc, am i at risk for infection. i'm really scared and need some help. please respond for i know only you can help. thanks a mill. i will keep checking for answer.

Yes, you did a "dumb thing." You paid for a hand job and then never got one! That's dumb. As for damp undies, sweaty jeans, and soft Mr. Willy's sticking out during the grinding - no worries! This is not considered a risk for HIV, but it sure can mess up a nice pair of Calvin Kleins! Stay well.

Can oral sex give me mono?
med student again