Can oral sex give me mono?

I have a very simple question for anyone who is qualified. Can someone get mononucleosis from either giving or receiving oral sex to or from someone who has the virus?

Mononucleosis is also called the "kissing disease," right? That means you can get it from kissing. If you are having oral sex, I'm assuming there is some kissing involved too. I mean it would be unusual to score a blowjob without a bit of tonsil hockey first, wouldn't it? Anyway, I would assume the answer to your question is yes, but then again, I'm not sure anyone's ever really studied this specifically.

i THINK i can wooo hoo!!
HEY IMMU TITAN, I'M IN A BIND AGIAIN DUE TO STUPIDITY