|i THINK i can wooo hoo!!
Dec 4, 2002
i noticed that you are now ansewring quiestions.... well quickly. i toke the test and as u say it came negative after 3.5 months u also told me that my risk was essentially not existent but im some concerned do u think a can wooo hoo!!! now? im worried about late seroconversion..
stay healthy!!! ajua J from mexico
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello J from Mexico,
A risk that is "essentially non-existent" and a negative HIV test at 3.5 months is absolutely conclusive. There is no need for further testing. Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing.
Can oral sex give me mono?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.