retroperitoneal nodes

Hi doctor Frascino. I'm writing to you because I have generalized lymphadenopaties that have persisted for 18 months (19 months ago I had insertive sex with a female sex worker who I think inntentionally infected me because I used a condom that she gave me. It didnt protect me at all cause I got also NG Urethritis). Nodes are in neck , where I can feel 8, and retroperitoneal area. I feel also pain in armpits and groin. I had also the ars night sweats and coated tongue shortly after the damn episode. The weirdest thing is that I've got 4 negative elisa tests at 2 months, 5 months, 12 months and the last one at 19 months at certified laboratories in mexico city. I've tested for EBV and CMV as well all negative. I think health authorities dont want to spend more money on hiv+ folks and they're givin us false negative hiv tests. What should I do? Theres no other reason to me for these symptoms but hiv or what do you think I have? please tell me. I'd greatly appreciate any comment of such a honest person like you are. All I want is a correct diagnosis either pos or neg.

Depressed-4-almost-2-years-guy :=(

Just 2 quick points, as this question does not belong in this forum. First off, I can assure you the health authorities are not giving you false information about HIV tests. Second, if your ELISA tests have been repeatedly negative out to 19 months, you certainly do not have HIV disease.

The "correct diagnosis" is that you are not HIV-positive and need to look elsewhere for the cause of your symptoms. Good luck.

Need a direct answer.
anemia