It;s my party and I'll woo-hoo if I want too!

Just a quick point to all those hysterical worried well out there. Having seen all the references to woo-hooing on finding yourselves negative, I would like to point out that I have been positive fot 10 years, technically diagnosed as "suffering" from AIDS, but I still live my life woo-hooing. This doesn't mean you shouldn't take adequate precautions to ensure you remain negative, but if you should find that you are positive it is not the end of your life (any more).

Hello Fellow Survivor!

I, too, am in the "10 years and counting" club and I very much appreciate your wise words. The theme of this year's World AIDS Day is "Live and Let Live." You exemplify that motto and I couldn't agree more! Realizing, HIV+ or not, we are all on this wonderful earth for a relatively short period of time, shouldn't we all treasure every moment? I often have said life is measured in the wrong dimension. It should not be measured in length, but rather in depth. I'm convinced that many "worried wells" feel much worse than we do day after day. I, for one, have never felt more alive. If I die tomorrow, I can honestly say I've enjoyed my time here to the fullest. If I live, I plan to love, laugh, and continue to experience wonders of this marvelous adventure. Yes, I'll WOO-HOO and party with you!

Stay well.

Fatigue better, anemia better, now another question for you!!!!
Need a direct answer.