Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dr.Rob ! Please help The Desperate
Nov 28, 2002

On Oct 27, 2002, I had an encountered with an unknown HIV status prostitute. She washed her mouth thoroughly with warm water. Then she fills her mouth with warm water and gave me a blowjob. It happened for about 2 3 minutes only. Subsequently, she put condom on my genital and without any vaginal contact, I erupted into the condom. Condom filled with sperm and without me noticing, she suddenly inserted my genital into her vaginal. It happened for about 1 minute. Subsequently, she wash me up with some soap.

Im quite worried till having sleepless night. I when to take an Elisa test on Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 11, Nov 18. Results came back negativeI also took and HIV PCR Viral Load Test on 03/Nov and result came back negative.

Doc, can you please please answer my question. Im very very desperate..

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

A warm water blowjob? Hmmm, sounds like you really had a pro! But, tell me again how "without you noticing, she suddenly inserted your genital into her vaginal!!!" Generally speaking, this is something that one would indeed at least "notice," don't you think?

If your "genital" was still in the condom, you have nothing to worry about.

Your 4 ELISA tests are negative. That's encouraging, but not conclusive. If you weren't wearing a condom when your "genital was inserted," you'll need a 3-month test. If you were wearing a condom, no further testing is really warranted.

Stay well and please always take note of where your genitals are.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Who is your favorate composer?
Next
Close contact with hiv infected person

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.