Who is your favorate composer?

Dr Bob: Hi. I surf this site almost everyday dispite being HIV negative as it's such a fasinating one. So here is my question: who is your favorate composer? I like Mozart myself. Also will you ever play a concert in or around Pittsburgh as I would love to hear you play and perhaps get tell you that you are a wonderful humorous human being! Thank you, Dr. Bob. Sara

Hello Sara!

Favorite composer? Oh, that's a tough one. I love so many - Liszt, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, and Prokofiev, just to name a few.

No concerts scheduled for Pittsburgh, but videotapes of our concert in the San Francisco Bay Area last Sunday should be available soon. Check The Foundation's website for details - www.concertedeffort.org.

By the way I, too, love Mozart, but prefer playing romantic and late-romantic music when I'm at the keyboard! Stay well.

No such worried well
Dr.Rob ! Please help The Desperate