Frustrated Wooo-Hooo?

Hi Dr.!!!

Well i dont want to take you your valious minutes. but in the recently post "I need a Woo Hoo" you told me that my risk was essentialy non existent. so i took the test after 3.5 months and as you told me it came back negative(thanks god), but now im freak!!of a late seroconversion, because a Dr. Told me I should wait until 6 months to take a new test. i thougth i can wooo hoo. but what do you think..?? (my relation was: a deeply kiss that for a second tasted me like blood and that i was almost sure it was mine. and fingering a vagina with the commom fingernails, no fresh cuts i hope.) sorry i also thought that i was safe so i started again to have sex with my wife...but now im sad about it plz!! what should i do? thanks!! for all Mr. Julio Very Sad

Hello again Mr. Julio Very Sad,

Your risk of HIV was extremely low. Your 3.5-month test is negative. You do not need any additional testing for this type of exposure. Continue to enjoy sex with your wife.

As the song says, "Don't worry. Be happy!" The other doctor, I'm sure, means well, but I disagree with his advice, and so would most other HIV experts. OK? Hope this makes Julio very happy!

blood donation
Simple Yes Or No Question