blood donation

Dr. please help me out, Im desperate, freaking out, I have no idea of what to do. I was asked to donate blood because a friends uncle is in need at the hospital. The problem is that I received unprotected oral sex from a girl about 2 years ago. I had sore throat and fever a little after that and since then Ive been panicking. What should I do? Can I go donate blood? God bless you all, thanks for your wonderful work.

You've been panicking for 2 years? That's a whole lotta panic! Unprotected oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV. Get tested if you're worried. It will be negative. By the way, all donated blood is screened for HIV. Stay well.

I need an urgent reply please doctor, important, please!
Frustrated Wooo-Hooo?