I need an urgent reply please doctor, important, please!

I have been with a sex-worker in March 2000. We had protected sexual intercource after she gave me oral sex with the condom on my penis. This happened in South Africa. I experience dizziness and sometimes also itch skin when i get out of the bath as well as struggeling to get to sleep at night. Do you feel there is a need for me to be concerned or that i will be hiv-posetive?

Your reply is urgently needed since i have been stressed about this for nearly 3 years now. I have to get an answer please! Like i said, the intercource was protected and the condom did not burst nor had holes or anything.

I have not since been with a sex worker again and will never ever again even think of doing it again.

What do you think my risk is?

Thank you very much Doctor!

Hopeless in Seattle

Hello Hopeless in Seattle,

You had a "condom on your penis," remember? Your sex was indeed "protected." That means protected from HIV. Dizziness, itchy skin, and insomnia are not HIV-related symptoms.

You've been stressed about this for 3 years, and you need a replay "urgently?" OK, here's your answer: Relax, stop being hopeless (and sleepless) in Seattle! No testing is needed. You're fine. Continue to practice safe sex and you'll remain that way. Stay well.

I want to "WOO-HOO"
blood donation