Eight Ball

Hello Dr. Bob

I read your forum on a daily basis and I have seen your comments regarding people who test at 3 months and that is very reassuring.

I am happy to say that I tested HIV negative at three months (86 days post exposure) and tested negative close to six months (161 days post exposure). I received oral sex (approx 20 seconds) from a Korean sex worker and had unprotected sex with a Korean girlfriend I was seeing for a while two days after the oral sex episode (I know, I'm a bonehead) back in FEB 2002.

My question is should I feel confidant in those results? I've been experiencing dry mouth since July (ie. pasty, metallic taste at times). I do not know if this is stressed induced.

In the meantime I have been shaking up my eightball fortune telling ball for that comfort. I know I shouldn't rely on symptoms but it is really hard to stop thinking about it with this dry mouth.

Thanks Dr. Bob. You are the best and I always pray for you and those like you who are selflessly working to find a cure for HIV/AIDS. God Bless you Dr. Bob. You're an angel.

v/r eight ball fanatic

Hey Eight Ball Fanatic!

If that fortune-telling ball isn't saying, "Relax bonehead, you're absolutely fine," throw the darned thing away! Even the defunct phony psychic Miss Cleo would have to agree that if your 3- and 6-month tests are negative, so are you! No crystal ball or fortune telling apparatus needed!

Stay well, and no more going out without your "raincoat" in place, OK?

What is happening?I am CONFUSE.
I want to "WOO-HOO"