Swelling of Slavery gland, Brest & right testicle

Dear Sir, I know my question does not relate to your forum but I have been reading your answers for some time & am compelled by my heart to reach you, please please answer me.

I had a vaginal sex with a sex worker in girl on top position, the condom broke like head out of cardigan (completely) since them I have been worried & have had following symptoms Day 6 -Loose motions (contd. for a week -off & on) withing 3 weeks Loss of weight (which I gained back by 4th week) By 3rd week I cultivated sore throat which contineous till date (today I am in 6th week) My ENT Dr. told me I had infection in throat (No cold) . By 4th week - I had swollen Salivry Gland on left. By 3rd week - I hod body pain on various places which will come & go. By 6th week (today) - I felt uncomfortable under my right arm contineously & also in my right leg just near the place where leg joins the hip. I noticed in front of mirror & felt that my both are swolen & sply right one is swollen more & the swelling extends to this extent that it touches my right arm making it feel uncomfortable. Also probably my rt testicle is swollen.

My ENT took a blood count test where WBC were 11.5

Keeping above in view sply that left Slavery gland, rt brest & rt testicle are swollen, although Dr. (Gen. Surgeon)has just checked & said no lymph nodes noticeble & there is no fever, Please give your opinion are these symptoms specific to HIV or non specific. Although I will be going for a test again on 8 weeks but please please answer my question in detail, I am having sleepless nights but desire your genuine opinion.

God bless you

Hello!

You are correct. Questions about possible infection do not belong in this forum. They should be referred to our Safe Sex and HIV Prevention Forum. The experts there should be able to respond to all your "could I be infected" concerns.

Briefly, yes, "the head out of the cardigan" type of condom failure does put you at some degree of risk; however, your symptoms are not at all that convincing for possible HIV seroconversion. By the way, what's a "loose motion?" Is that kind of like the way Shakira dances? OK, so you probably mean loose bowel "movements". Transient loose stools are common and not specifically related to HIV. They can lead to weight loss, your second "symptom." Next, your ENT advised you that you had a throat infection. That may or may not be linked to your salivary gland swelling on the left side. He's the ENT specialist. I'd ask him if the 2 symptoms are related. The aches and pains are transient and are most likely normal. As for your "swollen" areas, the general surgeon advised you that your lymph glands were NOT swollen. My opinion? You most likely are not HIV-positive. Since you had an exposure, get an ELISA test at 3 months. It will be normal. Your sleepless nights will end when you stop worrying. If your symptoms persist, see your general medicine doctor, as the odds are very much in your favor that you are not HIV-positive.

Stay well and good luck.

re: hawaii guy
I'm fatigued and sleep 12 hrs a day. Doctor doesn't know why.