|re: hawaii guy
Nov 18, 2002
hi doctor i just wanted to respond to the guy in hawaii's rash on his face.. i too went through the hiv symptoms then had the rash pop up on my face... i had elisa tests at 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 5 months all negative...i just took another elisa after 1 year but no result yet...hopefully this will put his mind at ease.. i too have worried like hell.. thank you for the fine job you do..
Response from Dr. Frascino
Glad to hear your results are negative to date. I'm willing to bet your 1-year results will also be negative. Hopefully, Hawaii-guy will stop worrying as well. Then maybe the two of you can WOO-HOO together on Wakiki beach!
Follow-Up on Puerto Rico Exposure
Swelling of Slavery gland, Brest & right testicle
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.