Follow-Up on Puerto Rico Exposure

Dr.Bob- Thank you so much for the response. Since I posed the question to you, I've continued my symptoms and obsession. Took a Home Access at 7 months and a DNA-PCR test at 7 months 1 week. Both negative. I really do need help- both mentally and physically. How do I go about finding a mental health expert that can talk about this? This is all new territory for me. Thank you and God Bless.

Irrational obsession is quite a common condition. Ask your general medicine doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist. They are the experts in the field. The Good news is that your problems are not HIV-related.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Supplements
re: hawaii guy