Please answer me, From Honduras

Hello Doctor, How are you! I hope you are doing very well.

I hope you could answer this, After a whore suck my finger in which I saw a cut with a diameter of 2milimeter or maybe 3 I started to feel a little tiered, I dont know if it is because I am TO WORRY or is because you know.... Could you give me an orientation?

PLEASE DONT LET ME ALONE, I wanna DIE for MY STUPIDITY. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. PLEASE ANSWER ME.

GOD BLESS YOU.

You're worried because "a whore sucked your finger?" Hmmm . . . well either she didn't know what she was doing or you got ripped off.

OK, I know, you're worried about the cut. No, this is not considered a risk for acquiring HIV. Your fatigue must be related to something else. Yes, worrying can cause fatigue.

Could I give you an "orientation?" Well sure, what would you like? North, south, east, west? Gay? Straight? I'm just kidding. The "orientation" I want to give you is to stop worrying. OK?

Just a thank you note
Supplements