Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please answer me, From Honduras
Nov 18, 2002

Hello Doctor, How are you! I hope you are doing very well.

I hope you could answer this, After a whore suck my finger in which I saw a cut with a diameter of 2milimeter or maybe 3 I started to feel a little tiered, I dont know if it is because I am TO WORRY or is because you know.... Could you give me an orientation?

PLEASE DONT LET ME ALONE, I wanna DIE for MY STUPIDITY. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. PLEASE ANSWER ME.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You're worried because "a whore sucked your finger?" Hmmm . . . well either she didn't know what she was doing or you got ripped off.

OK, I know, you're worried about the cut. No, this is not considered a risk for acquiring HIV. Your fatigue must be related to something else. Yes, worrying can cause fatigue.

Could I give you an "orientation?" Well sure, what would you like? North, south, east, west? Gay? Straight? I'm just kidding. The "orientation" I want to give you is to stop worrying. OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Just a thank you note
Next
Supplements

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.