Dr.Rob,Please help!

Dr.Rob, I really appreciate your help in the past dark days. I sucked a man of unkown status 6 months ago. He did not shoot in my mouth, but I did taste something salty.In the past 6 months, I experienced headache,muscule and joint pain,stiff neck, and some red dots on my legs. I got tested at 5 months after exposure, and the result came back non-reactive. You said, I can WOO-HOO now. But,I am still confused. I was very healthy before the exposure. All the symptoms have been with me for 6 months, and still exist. I got tested for syphilis,gonorhea and chledymia, and all negitive.The doctor told me I have no genital warts ot herpes because I have no symptoms related to them. I know I have got something bad. But I don't know what it is. Is there any other infectious disease that can be transmitted by oral sex? I have family and children, and I almost destroy my family now. I can not sleep well every night,and pray everyday......I need to make it clear ASAP. COULD YOU HELP ME?

Yes, you have "something bad". Bad anxiety and guilt about that salty taste in your mouth 6 months ago. If your doctor screened you for STD's (which he did), and your HIV test is negative at 5 months (which it is), infection --HIV or STDs-- is not your problem. You need to seek the advice of a therapist to help you with psychological problems. Don't wait. Get the help you need.

Injectable Silicone for Facial Lipoatrophy
Thanks Dr Wonderful