Not sure if early signs hiv

On Sept. 22, 2002 had sex with a male that stated to me he was HIV- for sure, so I had unprotected anal sex with him, I inserted my penis only. It was brief, I'm not circumzied, and had no cuts or scrapes on my penis. A few days later I got a rash on my thigns and my groin lymph nodes felt swollen (I guess), no noticed fever, and had hot and cold flashes throughout my body, no real fever or any other flu-like symptons, like headache, Sore throat, Diarrhea, Nausea, or Vomiting . I feared it could be a STD from what I was reading on the internet, so rushed to my doctor. Went to my doctor he gave me a blood test and gave me cream for the rash. The blood test was taken and came out to be negative for STD's, including HIV. A Week later, I guess have been thinking all the time about possibly beening HIV+, have been stressed out and depressed, have had symptons like, weakness in my body, tired legs and arms, loss of weight, don't feel like I'm getting quality sleep, lost interest in what I like to do, light ringing in my right ear, stiff neck, and when I close my top and botom teeth close to touching, they keep shaking lightly. No real fever or any other flu-like symptons, like headache, Sore throat, Diarrhea, Nausea, or Vomiting. I went back to my doctor and told him I feared I had the early acute symptons of HIV so asked hime to give me a more sentative HIV test. I read on AOL sexual health that there are sentative HIV tests that can detect the early Acute stage of HIV within 3 weeks of infection, and if you tell your doctor, he can test you. I told him and he took blood again and checked someting off on a paper. He also checked me again and told me to call him in three days. I did, and he said the test was negative and I didn't have HIV. Now almost a month of these last symptons I decribed above, I went back to my doctor. He checked me again and said you don't have HIV, its not in your blood, so he sent me to a nerologist. That doctor checked me and said everything is good. I told him about me worrying of having HIV, and he said the symptons I'm decribing to him sound like I'm stressed out and depressed. What should I do? Was that three week blood test actually correct... Should I go at two months for another blood test? Will it be correct... Do you thing it is possible with what I said to have HIV? Please help me, thank you in advance....

He told you he "was HIV- for sure." Hmmmmm . . . . Did he also want to sell you some swampland in Florida, or a used car that "for sure" was good as new? Let's face it. Guys like to have sex and will sometimes say almost anything to get it. So your exposure is insertive anal sex with a guy whose status is "unknown." Your STD workup was negative and your HIV tests are negative so far. A neurologist checked you out and advised you that your symptoms are most likely due to depression and stress. Do I think you have HIV? Nope. Your symptoms are not suggestive of an acute seroconversion reaction. Your symptoms are very suggestive of anxiety/stress/depression. What should you do? Get a 2-month HIV test? No. Wait until 3 months. It will most likely be negative, but tests prior to 3 months are not conclusive. Biggest lesson here is "how do you know what he tells you is really true?" Always take precautions and you'll never have post-nookie worries, OK?

Stay well.

1st Time Posting, PLEASE read...
24 year old girl