Woooohoooo!!! the wait is over

Hi Dr Bob, I have been reading your site for quite some time now, and i would just like to say that you are one of the most kind hearted people someone could ever have the chance to meet. Your humour and 'positive', outlook on things really gives people a lot to live for and helps them through the hardest of times. For me i have been waiting for months worrying About whether or not i was HIV+. I would like to make some points about symptons and undue worry. For everyone out there thinking they have HIV from a few symptons they develop.. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dont think you have HIV becasue you have a rash or swollen glands or any other symptons. You can get these from an any number of reasons. My rash was due to my mental health which was triggered about me thinking i had HIV in the first place. You cant tell if you HIV from symptons, have the blood test, ill admit it was very hard for the past few months, not keeping up with my work load in my last year at university, as well as being very anti-social towards my family just thinking about HIV. The chances are you probaly dont have HIV, its not transmitted as easily as everyone thinks it is. If it were we would all have it. i have come up with a little equation for this. Worry + sypmtons + safe sex = HIV- Its really silly but it just means that if you worry about having symptons, and have had safe sex then your negative. One last word would be to thank Bob for all his effort and compasion towards everyone who writes to him. Thankyou and godbless, HIV- Scotland

Hello HIV-neg Scotty,

Thanks so much for writing. Your equation is quite accurate. Certainly anyone who thinks otherwise, i.e. worry + symptoms + safe sex = HIV+, is using "fuzzy math."

Stay well.

free testosterone vs total
Thankyou