Ok I need to know should I woohoo?

Doc,

I think you are a national treasure. You humor, insightfulness, caring and frankness help out more people than you can imagine. Ok I am done with my Praise to Dr. Bob speech.

I went out with the boys one night and recieved oral sex from a very eager stripper with a tounge ring. I understand the risks for other STD's besides HIV, but my question is this. Is this a HIV risky situation, prior to this I had just had a test outside of 3 months and it was negative. One thing that has me worried is that I have had a heat rash under my armpits and a couple infected sweat glands there as well. In addition to that 2 days after the act a couple of Cold Sore / Mouth Ulcers showed up in my mouth and dissappeared a day later. WHOOOOAAAA talk about rambling...

Just looking for advice. Dr. Bob you are amazing! I have the address to your foundation for donations and I intend to use it.

All the best!!!

Not surprisingly, you're getting a heat rash. After all, you were having oral sex from a very eager stripper with a tongue ring! No worries, tongue ring or not, stripper, or not, eager or not, insertive oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Your symptoms are not at all suggestive of HIV seroconversion. If you want to get a 3-month test, fine. It will be negative.

Stay well and thanks for the donation!!!

Can I finally be sure?
free testosterone vs total