The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Ok I need to know should I woohoo?
Nov 14, 2002


I think you are a national treasure. You humor, insightfulness, caring and frankness help out more people than you can imagine. Ok I am done with my Praise to Dr. Bob speech.

I went out with the boys one night and recieved oral sex from a very eager stripper with a tounge ring. I understand the risks for other STD's besides HIV, but my question is this. Is this a HIV risky situation, prior to this I had just had a test outside of 3 months and it was negative. One thing that has me worried is that I have had a heat rash under my armpits and a couple infected sweat glands there as well. In addition to that 2 days after the act a couple of Cold Sore / Mouth Ulcers showed up in my mouth and dissappeared a day later. WHOOOOAAAA talk about rambling...

Just looking for advice. Dr. Bob you are amazing! I have the address to your foundation for donations and I intend to use it.

All the best!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino


Not surprisingly, you're getting a heat rash. After all, you were having oral sex from a very eager stripper with a tongue ring! No worries, tongue ring or not, stripper, or not, eager or not, insertive oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Your symptoms are not at all suggestive of HIV seroconversion. If you want to get a 3-month test, fine. It will be negative.

Stay well and thanks for the donation!!!

Dr. Bob

Can I finally be sure?
free testosterone vs total

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint