bob, you were right

im the guy that wrote about being infected with a condom. well, results cam back exactly how you said it would....negative. im sorry for doubting you, and im sorry for writing in to you, when you actually need to address the needs of those who have fatique and anemia in this forum. this hiv thing plays with your mind! symptoms don't mean jack. but to answer all these worried well and if im infected people shows me you really care, and for that i thank you from the bottom of my heart (sorry to sound all corny)

take care bob, and stay healthy....

Not corny at all! In fact, very sincere. Thanks for your thanks! I'll promise to "take care and stay healthy," if you do the same, OK?

No need to Post
re: 17 year old guy