No need to Post

Dr Bob:

There's no need to post this. I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with the "worried wells" like me on your forum. I know that there are many infected people out there who need this forum desperately. I have spent a lot of money on tests to prove to myself that I'm not infected, mainly due to a lot of guilt I have for something I did. I am going to figure out how much money I have spent on tests over the past 18 months, and I will donate the same amount to the foundation. Hopefully it will make an infected person's life better. Your patients have a wonderful doctor.

God Bless.

How could I not post such a kind note? I am delighted you have put your worries behind you. I also greatly appreciate the donation. I assure you it will touch many lives in desperate need. May God bless you too! Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well, and thanks again.

re: safe vaginal sex???
bob, you were right