|re: safe vaginal sex???
Nov 13, 2002
In the case of insertive vaginal sex, if the woman is on top (cowgirl position) will the probability of infecting the male increase ? OR it just matters who is insertive or receptive ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Cowgirl position??? No matter in what position "Ann gets your gun," the risks remain the same. Yippee-ay-ae!
Can I WOO-HOO?
No need to Post
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.