microwave

Dear Robert: When we catch other virus like flu, we get very high body temperature. However, we dont get high temperature when it is HIV. It might be that HIV can stop the body raising the temperature so that HIV can survive. Microwave can penetrate inside the body more or less thus the body temperature can be increased from outside by microwave. We may design a big microwave oven with less power ( say 90w instead of 700w) and unified rays. Well, brain should be outside the oven. We also have to have very nice meal and lots of water because we will sweat a lot. I hope it will not cause cancer. I think the chance of microwave curing HIV+ is bigger than win a lottery and worth scientists doing some research. Thank you.

Hey Microwave Guy,

Are you back again? What do you have? An appliance fetish or something? I can assure you many people with HIV and opportunistic illness get very, very high fevers and have not cleared their HIV virus. Thanks for your idea, but it has absolutely no basis in science or medicine. So, it's time for you to let go of this microwave idea, unless you want to write a science fiction novel!

Stay well.

aussie worried well!
No answer required, just a thank you