All-clear for a Woo-hoo?

Hi Dr. Bob,

Firstly, let me tell you that you are an inspiration to all who read your words. Thanks for being such a great guy.

I have a quick question for you. I had vaginal sex twice with a female of unknown HIV status. About a week later, I had a headcold (stuffed up, etc.) and 6 weeks afterward I developed a small pinkish spot on my upper arm that lasted for about 2 weeks. I was tested 66 days after my possible exposure for all STD's including HIV which I specifically requested. Everything came back negative. Do you think it is all clear enough for me to WOO-HOO!?

Thank you so much.

Sincerely, Worried Cali. College Student

Hey Worried Cali College Student,

I assume the vaginal sex was unprotected (no condom), right? Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV seroconversion and the 66-day negative test is encouraging, but not conclusive. You'll need another HIV test at the 3-month period to be absolutely certain. You are almost out of the woods, but I can't give you the all clear for a WOO-HOO until 3 months. The odds are very much in your favor. To avoid worry in the future, remember to use a condom. Never leave home (or your dorm room) without them. You know how horny those Cali College gals (and guys) can be, and you don't want to be caught with your pants down without latex protection. OK? Good luck. You'll be WOO-HOOing soon.

Androgel Use
aussie worried well!