CONFIRMED HIV+ and STRUGGLING

Can you create a new forum for those who are worried that they might be HIV+ and leave this one for those of us who are and who have haard questions related to our confirmed HIV+ status?

Thanks for writing. We could probably fill 20 forums with the number of worried well/worried sick questions that come flying in! We do have our Forum on Safer Sex and HIV Prevention, as well as a bulletin board, already in place. I continue to hope and encourage "Am I infected" questioners to refer their concerns to these sites.

You are absolutely correct that this forum is for folks who are confirmed HIV-positive and who are having trouble with fatigue and/or anemia. I assume your question relates to you being "tired" of seeing so many worried well questions posted here, right? I hear you and again will ask all worried wells to please submit their queries to the Safer Sex Forum. OK? I also really do try to answer, as a first priority, all significant confirmed HIV+ folks who submit fatigue/anemia questions. That includes yours!

Thanks again for your comments/suggestions.

Procrit and blood transfusions