|Hey there Dr Bob
Nov 7, 2002
Hey there Dr. Bob, I read recently that you might be in Australia in Dec? Are you doing any lectures etc. out there or in any other country's in the region? You are an inspiration to us all.....go well good Dr.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi, Plans are still tentative. I may just come down to soak up some sun, catch a few waves, and visit with my Aussi mates. The possibility of a lecture or two still remains. I'll keep you posted. Also, check with your local AIDS service organization, as they would be the ones setting up the community forums.
Please, need help
Hawaii again- I think I may need a hiv doc here
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Aids Just By Looking Under A Microscope?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Does Having Coated Tongue Mean I Have HIV?
- Does Having Loss Of Appetite Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get AIDS From Anal Fisting?
- Do People Get AIDS From Piercing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.