|Hey there Dr Bob
Nov 7, 2002
Hey there Dr. Bob, I read recently that you might be in Australia in Dec? Are you doing any lectures etc. out there or in any other country's in the region? You are an inspiration to us all.....go well good Dr.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi, Plans are still tentative. I may just come down to soak up some sun, catch a few waves, and visit with my Aussi mates. The possibility of a lecture or two still remains. I'll keep you posted. Also, check with your local AIDS service organization, as they would be the ones setting up the community forums.
Please, need help
Hawaii again- I think I may need a hiv doc here
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Chances Of False Negative Hiv Test
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.