symptoms, please, I NEED HELP !!!!

Please dr, I need help. I wrote to you after a possible exposure (insertive oral sex) with another male. I'm just so desperate, I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. I was the insertive partner and everyone says it'a low risk but the symptoms are just killing me. I read today on thebody.com that during HIV infection the lymph nodes tend to wax and wanes and that's exactly what is happening to me. I have swollen glands on the neck that go up and down during the day. It's been 4 months now from exposure and I tested negative Elisa at 1,2,3 months. Also I'm affraid that I may have infected my wife. We only had sex a few times since then, always protected and w/o ejaculation, can she get infected through kissing? My eyes and my throat are better after an infection that took almost 3 months but the swollen glands are still here. I tested negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia, siphylis. My doctor doesn't know what is wrong, he's just keep trying medications on me, and all of a suden he tels me that he can't see me any more. Please, find a minute and answer me, am so scared and so alone into this. Thanks, a

Dear A,

Insertive oral sex carries a very low risk of acquiring HIV. Your negative HIV tests, out to 3 months, are quite conclusive that you are HIV-negative. Can your wife get HIV infections from you? No, because you are HIV-negative. Your physician may be frustrated by your fixation on a problem that doesn't exist. Find another general physician, and also a good therapist/counselor or psychiatrist. Guilt/anxiety and stress are your real problems, not HIV. Good luck.

Need a WOO HOO !!!!
Swollen Parotid Gland