Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Need a WOO HOO !!!!
Nov 1, 2002

Greetings From MEXICO!!! Hi .. Robert!! How are U..??? Thanks A lot for Answering our desesperated questions.

Well this is my situation.. First Of all I ve Decided now after three months to take the Hiv test, i think Ill wait 3 more days, but im really really terrified. my story is this,....

I met a girl on a Bar, HIV status unknow, but what a bad reference that she lend me kiss her the first time i met her.. well ive kissed very deeply in fact i remember a tasted for a second some blood, im really sure that it was mine(but what if it no mine :0S) because, the next day i saw a little sore on my mouth, the other thing is that i fingered her, and i dont have any considerable hurt on my fingers, only the common fingernails. here on mexico in the hotline TELSIDA, they told me that it wasnt necesary to take the test, but my mind is killing me, i have lost the interest in all my activities.. ive not experimented any symptom only some mouth ulcers, that came with days of diference aech other, but i already read that they may be causes by Tension or Stress, ... Ive been very very very very stressed. Also i get a cold, but it was 11 or 12 weeks after the exposure.. what do you think?? i apoligize about my english!! IM DESESPERATED!!! IM DESESPERATED!!! IM DESESPERATED!!! What Sould I do???!!! J

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello J,

I really shouldn't be answering "desesperated questions" here, as they should be posted to our expert forum on Safer Sex and HIV Prevention. Briefly, I agree with the TELSIDA hotline. Your risk is essentially non-existent. Your symptoms are related to stress and anxiety, not HIV. Your test will be negative!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
how can this be....
Next
symptoms, please, I NEED HELP !!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.