Need a WOO HOO !!!!

Greetings From MEXICO!!! Hi .. Robert!! How are U..??? Thanks A lot for Answering our desesperated questions.

Well this is my situation.. First Of all I ve Decided now after three months to take the Hiv test, i think Ill wait 3 more days, but im really really terrified. my story is this,....

I met a girl on a Bar, HIV status unknow, but what a bad reference that she lend me kiss her the first time i met her.. well ive kissed very deeply in fact i remember a tasted for a second some blood, im really sure that it was mine(but what if it no mine :0S) because, the next day i saw a little sore on my mouth, the other thing is that i fingered her, and i dont have any considerable hurt on my fingers, only the common fingernails. here on mexico in the hotline TELSIDA, they told me that it wasnt necesary to take the test, but my mind is killing me, i have lost the interest in all my activities.. ive not experimented any symptom only some mouth ulcers, that came with days of diference aech other, but i already read that they may be causes by Tension or Stress, ... Ive been very very very very stressed. Also i get a cold, but it was 11 or 12 weeks after the exposure.. what do you think?? i apoligize about my english!! IM DESESPERATED!!! IM DESESPERATED!!! IM DESESPERATED!!! What Sould I do???!!! J

Hello J,

I really shouldn't be answering "desesperated questions" here, as they should be posted to our expert forum on Safer Sex and HIV Prevention. Briefly, I agree with the TELSIDA hotline. Your risk is essentially non-existent. Your symptoms are related to stress and anxiety, not HIV. Your test will be negative!

Stay well.

how can this be....
symptoms, please, I NEED HELP !!!!