|Thank you Doc Robert. :)
Nov 1, 2002
Thank you very much for taking ur precious time and answering my question. You're truly a hero. keep up the good work for long long time. sam
Response from Dr. Frascino
You are most welcome!
I promise to "keep it up . . . for a long, long time." The work, Sam, I'm talking about the work! Stay well.
Ciao Roberto, help from Italy
i am done sunshine!!
- How Many Years Does It Take For Hiv To Make You Sick?
- Reversing Hypogonadism With Zinc Orotate
- Swollen Glands Are Very Common In Hiv Patients
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- What Antibiotic Is Given To Aids And Hiv Patients?
- I'm Scared I Might Have Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.