|Thank you Doc Robert. :)
Nov 1, 2002
Thank you very much for taking ur precious time and answering my question. You're truly a hero. keep up the good work for long long time. sam
Response from Dr. Frascino
You are most welcome!
I promise to "keep it up . . . for a long, long time." The work, Sam, I'm talking about the work! Stay well.
Ciao Roberto, help from Italy
i am done sunshine!!
- Can Seroconversion Take Place After 10 Weeks?
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- Is 1 Year Negative Window Period Conclusive?
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- What Does Hiv Rash Look And Feel Like?
- What Is The Ldh Count If You Have HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.