Ciao Roberto, help from Italy

Dear Dr. Bob i'm an italian guy. I know that's the wrong forum but at the other forum i didn't have any answer. My question is: Is mutual masturbation risky if my parnter use some of her saliva to lubricate my penis? Thank you and stammi bene (stay well)

Hello Italian Guy,

Mutual masturbation, even with your partner's saliva, is considered to be an extremely low-risk activity. You know how much we Italians like using our hands. We can't even talk, let alone have sex, without lots of hand gestures. Mutual masturbation is considered safer sex, so my advice is to carry on! Also, sexual lubricants are quite inexpensive, so have some "on hand," so to speak. That way, you won't have to stop kissing if things begin to dry out. I'll "stammi bene" if you promise to do the same, OK?

re: 17 year old guy
Thank you Doc Robert. :)