RE-WOOHOO!

Hi Doc!

Thanks for answering my question about Nonoxynol-9, which I will certainly no longer be using! I am writing this final time to share with you my official RE-WOOHOO - I got Billiard Boy's 6-month negative test results back from Home Access last night, and am finally prepared to put this matter behind us!

I did want to let you know that I contacted both Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, who promised to show up on your doorstep and ask you to dinner, but on separate nights, so you have a chance to go out with them both ;) In the meantime, I wanted to thank you again for all your amazing help, and I hope you can please post your foundation's donation address/instructions just one...more...time so that I can do my part :)

Thanks again, Dr. Bob - you're a truly wonderful guy!

Stacie

Stacie,

Brad, Tom, and I send our heartiest congratulations to you and Rogaine Failure.

Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well, stay happy, stay safe.

Dr. Bob (and friends)

Thanks!
re: mr popular