No question---We love you!

Dr. Bob:

You are such a wonderful, compassionate, intelligent human being.

Your forum is so helpful to so many. Your parents are to be congratulated for bringing you into this world and raising you to be the wonderful person you are.

Now.....if we could just clone you a million times over....

PS my husband's company will be making an end-of-the year donation to your foundation along with my animal rescue groups I support (which I am sure Presto would appreciate)

A true fan

Hello True Fan,

I'll forward that compliment on to my Mom and Dad. As for cloning, that sounds great to me! I (I mean "we") would be able to answer all the questions flooding my Body.com mailbox, while lecturing and teaching and fundraising. Simultaneously, I could be playing the piano, taking Presto for a walk on the beach, pumping iron at the gym, having a vanilla latte at Starbucks, attending concerts, reading novels, writing my memoirs, and watching reruns of Sex and the City. Yes, indeed, I like that cloning idea. After all, it worked for Dolly the sheep!!! "Hello Dolly!" I'm ready!

Thank you so much for you very kind offer to make an end-of-the-year donation! I promise your gift will touch many very needy lives in a very meaningful way. Presto was more than delighted to hear about your animal rescue philanthropy. He and I both send our very best wishes for your health, happiness, and peace.

Dr. Bob (and Presto)

donation
please clarify dr.bob!!