donation

hello dr. frascino, thanks for all of those encouragements for this past year. my week 51 result is non-reactive. this has been a painful and most memorable year of my life. i can move on now...best wishes for new people who comes into this website for advice. how do i make a donation to this website? i'll be back for one more to find out how to make donation. and then, i'll never talk to you again. however, thanks for everthing such as helping me and other people. THANKS....sincerely tom

Hello Tim,

WOO-HOO and my hardiest congratulations on your negative test results. That's truly excellent news and I hope other folks will also have the courage to get tested, so they, too, can put the nightmare of worry behind them!

Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Thanks again, Tom. We'll miss you and wish you ongoing health, peace, and happiness.

Can HIV infects through stomach if swallow ladies juice?
No question---We love you!