Can HIV infects through stomach if swallow ladies juice?

Dr,I once suck a secret place of a lady and she sucked me.But no inter course.If her juice from the secret place get in to my stomach through mouth can I get infected?After how many days can check and confirm whether it is possitive?

"Suck the secret place of a lady?" Now that's poetic! Oral sex with a woman (cunnilingus) is considered a relatively low risk for acquiring HIV. Even if her "juice" did contain HIV, there are chemicals and acids in the mouth and stomach that would kill the virus. This is not to say that there is absolutely no risk. For instance, if she were HIV+ and having her period, and you had cuts in your mouth, then some of her blood could get into your blood stream through the cuts, and that could pose a significant risk. If you feel you were at risk, get HIV tested at the 3-month period. Good luck.

what could cause these symptoms
donation