kaiser, caffeine and a natural approach

Hello Dr B

I've written to you a few times and amazingly had a few answers. I am not yet as postive (attitude) as you though.

In preparation for a potential positive (hiv test) result I read a book by Kaiser someone (it's not to hand) who advocates an approach of vits, herbs, exercise and meditation as complements to traditional medicine.

His research results seem encouraging

Many patients remained asymptomatic in the absense of drugs.

This book was written in 1990.

Where is Kaiser now and has he updated his research

ps Forgive for being impertinent but you mentioned you drink coffee by the bucket load (actually, you said noone drinks more than You)

specifically

1 Is it all caffeine free right?

2 What do you think of Kaiser's book

All the best

Tryin to be positive about being negative

Hello Trying to be Positive about being negative,

Information written about HIV/AIDS in 1990 is so . . . so . . . so . . . last century. Treatment and our understanding of HIV/AIDS have evolved light-years form 1990. Use this website and the associated links to get the current scoop on therapy - both traditional and complimentary. As for that old book? File it in the history section of your HIV library.

No, my Starbucks is not caffeine-free. I consider coffee to be on of the 4 major food groups (kidding).

Stay well,

Your foundation
what could cause these symptoms