Oct 26, 2002
Where do I get info on how to support your foundation?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization whose sole mission is to fund crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. To date, we have raised over $700,000 for AIDS service organizations throughout the world. Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:
The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024
Among the foundations current programs are:
1. Providing HIV counseling and testing, as well as administering antiretroviral medications to HIV-infected pregnant women and their infants in rural Uganda. This project is facilitated by our association with Global Strategies for HIV Prevention. 2. Fostering AIDS awareness by funding selected AIDS Memorial Quilt displays throughout the country. 3. Providing clear, comprehensive, and practical information, in both English and Spanish, to people affected by HIV/AIDS in order to help them navigate the maze of available treatment options and strategies. This is done in collaboration with Project Inform's Integrated HIV/AIDS Treatment Education Program. 4. Providing essential emergency financial assistance to people fighting AIDS by working through The AIDS Emergency Fund, which assists over 6000 clients annually. 5. Recycling unwanted or unused HIV/AIDS medications and redirecting them to developing nations through our association with AID for AIDS, which provides antiretroviral therapy to clients in Central and South America, The Caribbean, and Africa. 6. Supporting comprehensive and compassionate crucial services to infants, children, and adolescents living with HIV, through our association with Children's Hospital Oakland Pediatric HIV/AIDS Program. 7. Providing HIV/AIDS information to physicians and healthcare workers through The Foundation's annual educational symposium, "HIV Disease: Principals and Practice."
Additional information is available by contacting The Foundation at the above address or visiting our website (which is currently being updated by our volunteer staff) at www.concertedeffort.org.
On behalf of all of us living with HIV, your compassion and generosity are warmly appreciated. I assure you that your donation will touch many lives in a very meaningful way.
kaiser, caffeine and a natural approach
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.