no question

Bob,

I don't have a question. (I did submit one and am all fucked up 'cuase I'm sure I got it) Anyway, This note is to complement you on your service. Many experts here answer questions but not with the personality, character, humor, frank honesty, charisma and even concern that you show. I enjoy reading your responses as they are not just dry and technical but intersting and usually amuasing. It's funny to see all the worried well questions here, me included, Once you get that positive result you stop writing them though.

I fan from MA.

If I need some help down the road can you reccommend some good HIV doctor's from UMASS Worcester or MAss Gen Boston?

Hello Fan from MA,

Yes, I know some excellent HIV specialists in Boston, but I'm willing to bet you won't need them. You're a WOO-HOO just waiting to happen.

Let me know if you need that referral.

microwave
Night sweats....