Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HI BOB - ONE OF YOUR PATIENT
Oct 26, 2002

Hi Bob. A few months go, I was a constant writer to your site. Now that I have tested myself and found myself negative - I merely read your wiseass remarks. You are so great. I miss myself writing to you and I also miss NY Jack. Continue with the lovely work you are doing. By the way I had the occasion of meeting with a Professor from New Hampshire and I spoke about you. You know, she being a professor, she did not know you. Here I am a street worker and I know you so well. What is wrong with today's education. by the way I met her at OXFORD. You take care and my LUV to all those that need some support - I always pray for them. LUV YOU BOB

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

WOO-HOO for your negative results! NY Jack is alive and well in the Big Apple; he, too, sends his congrats!

I promise to keep posting my "wiseass remarks," if you promise to stay safe and well, deal? Oh, and by the way, I prefer being more popular with "street workers" (and streetwalkers) than with New Hampshire/Oxford professors!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Am I a freak...or what?
Next
microwave

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.