HI BOB - ONE OF YOUR PATIENT

Hi Bob. A few months go, I was a constant writer to your site. Now that I have tested myself and found myself negative - I merely read your wiseass remarks. You are so great. I miss myself writing to you and I also miss NY Jack. Continue with the lovely work you are doing. By the way I had the occasion of meeting with a Professor from New Hampshire and I spoke about you. You know, she being a professor, she did not know you. Here I am a street worker and I know you so well. What is wrong with today's education. by the way I met her at OXFORD. You take care and my LUV to all those that need some support - I always pray for them. LUV YOU BOB

WOO-HOO for your negative results! NY Jack is alive and well in the Big Apple; he, too, sends his congrats!

I promise to keep posting my "wiseass remarks," if you promise to stay safe and well, deal? Oh, and by the way, I prefer being more popular with "street workers" (and streetwalkers) than with New Hampshire/Oxford professors!

Am I a freak...or what?
microwave