Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Am I a freak...or what?
Oct 22, 2002

Robert- Really enjoy your page. I've been HIV+ for 17 years and am fortunate to have very good health. Am also HSV2- and am wondering what the chances are that I would be able to find another HIV+ guy who was also HSV2-? Maybe just my immagination but seems that everyone has this. I'd really like to only have 1 STD.. Secondly, I'm not very much into anal sex. Don't at all enjoy being a bottom and being a top really isn't such a turn on for me either. The thing I'm REALLY INTO is oral sex. Am I a complete freak or are there other guys out there who are similar to me. Thanks-Bill

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the compliment. Now as for your question, you are looking for an HIV+, HSV- dude who is REALLY INTO oral sex. Just let me check my Rolodex and palm pilot, and do a limited search. OK, here's the answer. Yes, indeed Bill, there are exactly 1,896,287 guys who would love to hookup with you.

So, Bill, I'd have to say that no, you are not a complete freak, and I'd anticipate you could have a very busy and amorous weekend in store for you. What time would like the first horny stud to arrive at your doorstep? Stay well, Bill.

Dr. Bob

Previous
whatdaya say BOB! Danish from Cleveland
Next
HI BOB - ONE OF YOUR PATIENT

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.