Am I a freak...or what?

Robert- Really enjoy your page. I've been HIV+ for 17 years and am fortunate to have very good health. Am also HSV2- and am wondering what the chances are that I would be able to find another HIV+ guy who was also HSV2-? Maybe just my immagination but seems that everyone has this. I'd really like to only have 1 STD.. Secondly, I'm not very much into anal sex. Don't at all enjoy being a bottom and being a top really isn't such a turn on for me either. The thing I'm REALLY INTO is oral sex. Am I a complete freak or are there other guys out there who are similar to me. Thanks-Bill

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the compliment. Now as for your question, you are looking for an HIV+, HSV- dude who is REALLY INTO oral sex. Just let me check my Rolodex and palm pilot, and do a limited search. OK, here's the answer. Yes, indeed Bill, there are exactly 1,896,287 guys who would love to hookup with you.

So, Bill, I'd have to say that no, you are not a complete freak, and I'd anticipate you could have a very busy and amorous weekend in store for you. What time would like the first horny stud to arrive at your doorstep? Stay well, Bill.

whatdaya say BOB! Danish from Cleveland
HI BOB - ONE OF YOUR PATIENT