|Can Thirsty be a sympton of early infection?
Oct 22, 2002
A book says because of the virus violates the internal secretion system, a special sympton for early infection can be thirsty.
I underwent 2 weeks of weird thirsty, that horrified me :-((
Response from Dr. Frascino
Two weeks of "weird thirsty" horrified you? Oh my goodness, let's hope you never get a headache, because you may die of fright, worrying it's a brain tumor. No, "weird thirsty" is not a symptom. Go have a drink. Make it a double! Stay well.
Please, just this one -- Will never trouble again
to treat or not to treat! 2 biopsies
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.