WOO HOO TO YOU

Dear Bob, I WOO HOO because there are people like you in this world. My English is too poor to say all I'd like to say to you, and our hearts don't always find the right words for people like you, whose hearts and souls are so wonderful.

Bob, let me ask you a question I've asked other experts with no reply. My last test was an elfa at 25 weeks after possible exposure. The result was: negative 0.21 <0.25. Do you think I should worry? Isnt 0.21 too close to 0.25?. There's somebody in my life and I need to be 100 sure. We want it forever.

Well Bob, I thank God for having sent you to this world and please, forgive me for being such a bother.

A big kiss for Steve.

AM from The Basque Country.

Hello AM from the Basque Country!

Thanks for your very kind words! Your test results are negative. Whether it's 0.21 or 0.24 or 0.1, negative is negative. Close doesn't count! Just like you can't be close to being pregnant - you either are or aren't! So you've tested negative out to 6 months. That's as conclusive as we can possible be. So WOO-HOO! Yes, indeed!!! Congratulations. Stay well.

Survival of Low Hemoglobin
WOO HOO TO YOU